RA Supercar Rally
Bringing People from Different Backgrounds Together for a Single Cause
The Racing Anxiety Supercar Rally is a rally that brings people of different backgrounds together for a single cause: to reduce suicide by improving the lives of those who struggle with mental health challenges especially those who have served our great nation. The funds generated through this rally will be used to further our mission of education, self development and community involvement, while simultaneously normalizing conversations about mental health and removing the negative stigma associated with it.
The entry donation requirement minimum is $6,000 and includes:
- Golf tournament entry (Plus one)
- Breakfasts (Plus one)
- Dinners (Plus one)
- Acomodations (for two)
- Radio Rental
- Awesome Swag Bag
- Daily wipedown by trained crew members
- Supercar transportation
- An opportunity to make an impact in the lives of veterans and others who struggle with mental health challenges.
- Roll Cage
- Off Road Bumpers
- Front Locker
- Rear Locker
- Off Road Lights
- Skid Plates
- Basic Tools
- Air compressor
- Tire Gauge
- Check in
- Nov. 11
- Number Applicati0n
- Apply all numbers and stickers
- Daily Trainings offered
- Wilderness Survival
- Recovery Training
- First Aid
- Mental Health Crisis Training
- We will be spending every night in a 5 million star resort.
- Each person is expected to bring their own gear for nightly camping. If a hotel is necessary, please let our team know as soon as possible so accommodations can be booked. All accommodations will be at the expense of the attendee.
- Mission accomplished
- The event will end Friday, August 18th at 5:00 PM in Montana.
- Our veterans help moderate the daily challenges by forming a council. The council allows the veterans to participate in the challenges with their team, and judge the results.
- At the closing ceremonies, the veterans retire the flag and are given the time to give a short address to the attendees of the event. While participation in this is voluntary, usually all of the veterans share their thoughts with us at the close of the event.
- Veterans also participate in the final flag ceremony and award the event flags to whomever they nominate.
- Our amazing sponsors have always made an emphasis on supporting our veterans. Hero For a Day and Trail Hero in particular support the veterans who attend the event, as well as working closely with us at other events throughout the year to support the veteran community.